On this page:
What the program offers
Inclusion Agencies work with services to identify and address any barriers to inclusion.
Inclusion Development Fund
The Inclusion Development Fund and the Specialist Equipment Library provide extra support if barriers are identified that Inclusion Agencies cannot resolve.
The Inclusion Development Fund is managed by the Inclusion Development Fund Manager. The fund manager assesses applications and ensures eligible services have equal access to the fund.
Get in touch
There is a national Inclusion Development Fund Manager and 7 Inclusion agencies. Contact your local Inclusion Agency to learn more about the Inclusion Support Program.
|State/Territory||Organisation||Email Address||Phone Number|
|ACT/NSW||KU Children’s Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org||1800 703 382|
|Northern Territory||Early Childhood Australia NT Branchemail@example.com||1800 959 995|
|Queensland||KU Children’s Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org||1800 811 039|
|South Australia||Gowrie SAemail@example.com||1800 129 606|
|Tasmania||Lady Gowrie Tasmania Inc.||firstname.lastname@example.org||1800 647 718|
|Victoria||Community Child Careemail@example.com||1800 177 017|
|Western Australia||Communicare Inc.||firstname.lastname@example.org||1800 119 247|
View more comprehensive contact details.
Inclusion Support Program guidelines
The Inclusion Support Program guidelines include information about:
- how the program operates
- eligibility requirements
- role of Inclusion Agencies and Inclusion Development Fund Manager
- how applications are assessed
Inclusion Support Portal
The Inclusion Support Portal is a simple web-based application to help services interact with the Inclusion Support Program.
It provides step-by-step help for services to develop an online Strategic Inclusion Plan and apply for funding through the Inclusion Development Fund.
- Inclusion Development Fund Subsidy
- ISP guidelines
- ISP flow chart for families
- ISP updated guidelines information sheet
- ISP information sheet
- IDF FDC top up information sheet
- ISP and Child Care Subsidy eligibility requirements information sheet
- IDF subsidy for immediate/time-limited support information sheet
- Documentary evidence information sheet
- Innovative Solutions Support information sheet
- Role of the additional educator information sheet
- Change of service ownership information sheet
A range of resources is available to help providers understand the Child Care Package.