The following are our most commonly used resources for approved providers and services. Find guides, task cards, forms, videos and more.
On this page:
Handbooks and guides
Access handbooks and guides on key policies and programs:
- Child Care Provider Handbook
- Guide to Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) child wellbeing
- Community Child Care Fund (CCCF) Special Circumstances Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- CCCF Restricted Grants – Guide for Grant Recipients
- Connected Beginnings Program Guidelines
- Inclusion Support Program Guidelines
- In Home Care Handbook
- In Home Care National Guidelines
Find useful information about accessing key online portals:
- Child Care Subsidy System – this includes PRODA, the Provider Entry Point (PEP) and third-party software
- Inclusion Support Portal
Access task cards to help you navigate the PEP:
- How to register in PRODA
- How to add child care personnel in the PEP
- How to create enrolments in the PEP
- How to update enrolments in the PEP
- How to view enrolment status in the PEP
- How to view, add and update session reports in the PEP
- How to view entitlements and payments in the PEP
- How to create, view and update the FDC register in PEP
- How to obtain child care software activation codes
- How to submit a new certificate for Additional Child Care Subsidy in the PEP
- How to submit a new determination for Additional Child Care Subsidy in the PEP
- How to make changes to certificates and determinations for Additional Child Care Subsidy in the PEP
- How to view and update organisation details in the PEP
- How to update organisation details in Child Care Finder in the PEP
Find commonly used forms:
- Submit an enquiry to the Child Care Subsidy Helpdesk
- Apply to submit, vary or withdraw session reports from a previous financial year
- Request a temporary suspension of your CCS approval
Read past newsletters
Access previous email newsletters to find information on important topics.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to our weekly email newsletter.
Watch our compliance video series to understand your obligations under Family Assistance Law.
The National Centre for Australian Children’s Literature has produced a free database for educators to discover children’s books by and about Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Families can learn if they’re eligible for CCS on the Services Australia Payment and Service Finder.
Families can use the In Home Care estimator to work out the amount of CCS they may get when accessing In Home Care.
Find guides to help you plan, start and run your business at business.gov.au. The guides include tools and templates for business planning, budgeting, risk management and more.