On 7 September 2021, we are sending SMS notifications to child care providers eligible for business continuity payments but who have not yet opted in. We are also calling providers.
The text message looks like this:
If you receive an SMS, you must accept your offer to get business continuity payments.
You must accept it by 11.59 pm Thursday 9 September to receive payment in the fortnight starting 20 September 2021.
How to accept the offer
- Check your registered email account and your spam folder.
- If you haven’t received an offer but would like to, email ECECViabilitySupportPackage@dese.gov.au.
- The offer will contain a DocuSign document that sets out instructions for opting in to receive payments. Read this document thoroughly.
- You must opt-in for each service you run. Read the payment conditions thoroughly.
- Sign and return the form by Thursday 9 September. You do that by pressing “submit” at the end of the form