On this page:
International students are an important and valued part of Australia’s world class education system. Those impacted by the COVID-19 emergency can contact email@example.com.
In addition to the information provided below, a range of resources and support can be found on the Study in Australia website, the official Australian Government website for international students.
International Student Arrivals
The Australian Government supports the return of international students to Australia. The return of international students is being led by state and territory governments in consultation with the Australian Government and education institutions in their jurisdictions. To support the scaling up of student arrivals in a COVID-safe way, the Government has developed the Protocols and Preconditions for International Student Arrivals.
Support and wellbeing
To find out how you can seek help if you are experiencing distress, anxiety or concern as an international student as a result of COVID-19, read the Support for international students affected by coronavirus fact sheet.
General information for international students outside Australia, and those in the country, is available.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Year 11 and 12 students
- Advice on welfare arrangements for international students under 18 years of age, seeking to travel to Australia for study
- Advice for Year 11 and 12 students seeking to travel to Australia from mainland China (给寻求从中国大陆前往澳大利亚的11年级和12年级学生的建议) (Chinese)
- Information for schools on exemption to travel restrictions for Years 11 and 12 International Students
- Information for Education Authorities and Designated State Authorities (DSAs) on exemption to COVID-19 travel restrictions for Years 11 and 12 International Students
- Advice for Year 11 and 12 students seeking to travel to Australia from mainland China