A number of departmental policy and administrative activities will be delayed or deferred.
On this page:
In order to reduce the administrative burden on higher education providers while they respond to the COVID-19 situation, the following activities have been deferred or delayed by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment:
- Annual higher education data reconciliation (2019 data):
- Delayed reconciliation of 2019 data from June to September 2020
- 2021 National Research Infrastructure Roadmap
- Commencement of Roadmap process delayed until early to mid-2021 with a final report anticipated for release at the end of 2021.
- Research Block Grants – consultation on changes to the Higher Education Research Data Collection (HERDC) cycle
- Consultation deferred from March 2020 to last quarter 2020.
- Research Training Implementation Plan final update report
- Publication delayed from April 2020 and is anticipated in 2021.