A number of departmental policy and administrative activities will be delayed or deferred.
On this page:
In order to reduce the administrative burden on higher education providers while they respond to the COVID-19 situation, the following activities have been deferred or delayed by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment:
- Annual higher education data reconciliation (2019 data):
- Delay reconciliation of 2019 data
- Higher Education Participation and Partnerships Program (HEPPP) 2020 Access & Participation allocation:
- Extension of the due date for 2019 Access & Participation Progress Reports from 31 May to 1 August 2020.
- Estimates updates for HELP sub schemes
- April and October Estimates updates for HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP, SA-HELP and OS-HELP delayed until October 2020
- 2021 National Research Infrastructure Roadmap
- Commencement of Roadmap process delayed from May to August 2020. Completion still anticipated to be August 2021.
- Research Block Grants – consultation on changes to the Higher Education Research Data Collection (HERDC) cycle
- Consultation deferred from March 2020 to last quarter 2020.
- Research Training Implementation Plan final update report
- Publication delayed from April to later in 2020.