If you’re a Digital Partner organisation or looking to become a Digital Partner and wanting to engage with Department of Education, Skills and Employment, the Digital Partnership Office (DPO) is your first point of contact for all matters relating to provision and management of IT services.
The DPO provides a single front door for Digital Partners to engage with the Department. Our role as the DPO is to provide our Digital Partners the required support to enable the effective and efficient delivery of our programs.
- supporting your Right Fit For Risk (RFFR) security accreditation journey
- providing application support for your Departmental supplied applications
- coordinating access to Departmental supplied applications
- providing integration support across Departmental systems
- supporting your onboarding to become a Digital Partner organisation to the Department
- any inquiries relating to the supply and management of Departmental IT applications and services
If you are an existing Digital Partner you can also find additional information on our Digital Solutions Support website to request assistance, explore our knowledge base or get IT Help.
RFFR Cyber Security Accreditation
The Department uses the External Systems Accreditation Framework and the Right Fit for Risk (RFFR) assurance approach to assess and accredit Providers’ Information Security Management Systems. The process for accreditation can vary based on the organisation type, risk profile and Deeds with the Department.