As part of the 2015 Review of the Disability Standards for Education 2005, stakeholders were invited to provide written submissions.
On this page:
While many formal written submissions were received, not all writers provided consent for their submission to be published. As a result, this page only includes the submissions for which consent was provided.
For some submissions, key details such as names and schools have been omitted to maintain individual privacy, as requested by the writer.
List of submissions
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia
- Australian Association of Christian Schools, Adventist Schools Australia and Christian Schools Australia
- Australian Education Union
- Australian Parents Council
- Australian Primary Principals Association
- Autism SA
- Blind Citizens Australia
- Carers Australia
- Carers NSW
- Catherine Nell
- Cathy Basterfield
- Catholic Education Commission NSW
- Catholic School Parents Australia
- Children with Disability Australia
- Communication Rights Australia
- Department of Education Tasmania
- Developmental Disability WA
- Disability Discrimination Legal Service
- Dr. Priyanka Bandara
- Ethnic Community Services Co-operative
- Fiona Ostoja
- Global Access Project
- Gold Coast Dyslexia Support Group
- Greg Alchin
- Insight Education Centre for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Jan Stead
- Jennifer Lavoipierre
- Jodi Wilkins
- Julie Phillips
- Kristy Bozanich
- Macquarie ADHD Parent Support Group Inc.
- McGlynn Educational Media
- Name Withheld
- Name Withheld 2
- National Association of Australian Teachers of the Deaf
- National Disability Services
- Northern Territory Anti-Discrimination Commission
- ParaQuad Association of Tasmania Inc.
- Parents Victoria Inc.
- Speech Pathology Australia
- Specific Learning Difficulties Association of NSW
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- University of Western Sydney
- Vision Australia