A program supporting businesses to attract and retain women returning to work after a career break.
On this page:
Medium to large businesses benefit from expert business improvement advice and support provided by KPMG.
Businesses selected to participate in the program receive expert advice through KPMG consultants who will:
- review the business’ physical workplace, processes, policies and culture to identify potential barriers that might be preventing the attraction of talented women returning to work;
- offer guidance on how to improve the businesses practices and policies and develop a tailored action plan to establish a ‘supported returner program’ and address other barriers within the business.
To maximise engagement in the program, businesses will need to have capacity to participate in a range of activities including a culture survey, design workshops, KPMG site visit, co-designing an action plan, action learning groups and workshops. Participating businesses will need to nominate an executive sponsor to drive ownership for the program and support implementation of actions. For more information on what will be expected of businesses participating in the program check out the Information for businesses resource below.
Information for businesses about participating in Career Revive
This document provides information for businesses about participating in Career Revive. This includes what Career Revive is, what services KPMG will provide to businesses and what is expected from businesses.
How can I participate in Career Revive?
Interested medium to large businesses can apply to participate in the Career Revive initiative via an expression of interest process.
To be eligible to participate in Career Revive businesses need to:
- be medium to large (50+ employees)
- be looking to strengthen their business recruitment and retention practices for women
- have a diversity, equity and inclusion strategy.
Expressions of interest for the 2022 intake have now closed.
The expression of interest process for the 2023 intake will be available in October 2022.
To register to be advised of when this expression of interest is available please email CareerRevive@dese.gov.au.
Businesses participating in Career Revive
Since July 2019, 36 businesses from a range of industries have taken part in Career Revive. In July 2022, an additional 23 businesses will commence participation in the 2022 intake of Career Revive.
For the names of the businesses check out the Businesses participating in Career Revive resource.