The EAF gives financial help to eligible people with disability and mental health conditions and employers to buy work-related modifications, equipment, Auslan services and workplace assistance and support services.
The EAF could help to buy work-related modifications and services like:
- the cost of making adjustments to the physical workplace
- modifications to work vehicles
- special equipment for the workplace
- information and communication devices
- Auslan interpreting services
- specialist services for employees with specific learning disorders and mental health conditions
- disability awareness training for the workplace (including deafness awareness)
- mental health awareness and first aid training.
Want more information?
Visit the JobAccess website to find out more.