Find research and analysis on employment trends in Australia.
Discover employment data and statistics from these reports:
- Australian Jobs - Annual snapshot of the Australian labour market including our workforce, employment and training.
- Job Outlook - Find useful information about occupations and labour market trends in Australia.
- Labour Market Information Portal - Helps you to understand your local labour markets.
- Skills Shortages - Information on skill shortages across a range of occupations on a national, state and territory level.
- Entry Level Occupations - Analyses the apprentice labour market and other selected entry level occupations.
- Transition to Work – Evaluation Strategy - Outlines a process for evaluating the Transition to Work (TtW) service.
- Small Area Labour Markets - Quarterly statistics on the number of unemployed persons and unemployment rates in identified local areas across Australia.
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment Leading Indicator of Employment - Monthly report predicting employment growth cycle movements.
- Australian Labour Market Update - Quarterly publication on the labour market to help people looking for work.
- Job Seeker Compliance Data - Quarterly reports on a range of job seeker compliance data.
- Employment programme evaluation information - How employment services and programs are being carried out and evaluated.
- Online Employment Services Trial Evaluation Report - This report provides an assessment of the appropriateness, effectiveness and efficiency of the trial that tested the delivery of employment services to job seekers online.
- Online Job Seeker Classification Instrument Trial Evaluation Report - This report provides an assessment of the appropriateness, effectiveness and efficiency of the trial that tested the online completion of the JSCI questionnaire, known as the Job Seeker Snapshot.