Published EGI projects are available for download as detailed.
Note that a number of the Enabling Growth and Innovation Reports below were completed before the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, some of the projections in these reports may no longer be accurate.
View the full list of 2018-19 list of funded EGI projects
- English Australia Survey of the ELICOS Sector
- University of Melbourne report on Pathways to success in international education
- Nous report on Positioning Australia to Remain a Competitive Study Destination
- Resources created by EY to address workplace exploitation of international students
- Monash University toolkit for Supporting Australian Schools to Build Global Engagement
- University of Melbourne report on Australia's Higher Education Delivery Offshore and Online - Trends, Barriers and Opportunities
- English Australia's report on the industry response to recommendations by the Council for International Education Latin America Working Group
- ACER report on opportunities for growing research collaboration between Latin America and Australia
- The VET International Messaging Framework developed by Edified
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers report on VET Market Access
- ACER International education in regional study destinations - infographic
- International education in regional study destinations Report
- IPS International engagement in Australian regional schools
View the full list of 2017-18 list of funded EGI projects
- Universities Australia report on New Adventures in a New Country
- NSW Education Standards Authority and Nous Group report on International Opportunities for Australian School Curriculum, Assessment and Regulatory Products.
- Navitas report on International Higher Education Student Flows.
- Tribal Group/i-graduate report on Filling the Data Gap: International Engagement in the School Sector.
- RMIT/Australian Technology Network online modules from the project WIL to Work: Enhancing International Student Capacity through Work Integrated Learning.
- Deakin University report on Establishing an Industry-led Training System for the Logistics Sector in Indonesia.
- IEAA Regional economic impact of international students in Australia - disseminating the results
- IEAA Regional economic impact of international students in Australia
View the full list of 2016-17 list of funded EGI projects
- Australia-Indonesia Centre report on Stronger Education Partnerships: Opportunities for Australian Education and Training Providers in Indonesia.
- KPMG scoping study of A Sharing Economy Model for International Student Accommodation.
- English Australia report on Raising the Profile in China of Australia's Excellence in the Delivery of English Language Training.
- International Education Association of Australia consultation report on International Education Data Gaps.
- Universities Australia report on Work Integrated Learning in Universities.
- 2018 ACER International Graduate Outcomes Survey and International Student Survey.
- International student spending and income in Australia