The jobactive.gov.au website helps job seekers find a job and employers find staff.
Related government services
- Department of Home Affairs can help you find information about migrating to Australia and work visas.
- You need a myGov account to access your jobactive job seeker account. Visit myGov online government services if you have questions about setting up or accessing your existing account.
- If you want to apply for an income support payment like JobSeeker Payment, Youth Allowance or Parenting Payment, go to Services Australia (Centrelink) payments for job seekers.
- Contact Services Australia if you have any questions about your Centrelink, Medicare or Child Support payments.
- If you're an employer, visit business.gov.au for business information and support from across the government.