Information on how jobactive can help Australian businesses
jobactive connects job seekers with employers and is delivered by a network of jobactive providers in over 1700 locations across Australia.
As an employer, you can use a local jobactive provider for tailored recruitment services, at no cost to you.
What can I expect from jobactive?
jobactive providers deliver professional, end-to-end recruitment services at no cost to you. For a choice of jobactive providers across Australia, search on the jobactive website.
Your jobactive provider will talk with you, in person or over the phone, about your specific business needs. They will outline the services they provide, including:
- screened and job ready candidates
- pre-employment training and work-related equipment, if needed, for the jobs in your business
- support while new employees settle in
- access to wage subsidies when you recruit and retain an eligible job seeker.
What about self-service options?
You can also choose to advertise and manage your own vacancies through the jobactive website.
Help for employers of harvest workers
If you employ seasonal harvest workers in one of the eleven Harvest Labour Service areas across Australia, you can get help finding labour. Harvest Labour Services screen workers and match them with employers. You can search for your local Harvest Labour Service using the provider search on the jobactive website.
Want more information?
- Visit the jobactive website to find a local jobactive provider or advertise a vacancy
- Call the Employer Hotline on 13 17 15
- For a version of this information to print, download the jobactive - helping you find staff fact sheet
Note that call charges apply to ‘13’ numbers from mobile phones.