Change is coming to how we deliver our labour market information.
Over the coming months data and content on LMIP will be moving over to the National Skills Commission (NSC) website. Please subscribe to keep up to date as developments occur.
About the LMIP
The Labour Market Information Portal is an online resource that brings together data, reports and insights to help you better understand your local labour market.
LMIP has information that unlocks deeper insights into the jobs in demand in your region and local labour market conditions. Knowing how jobs in Australia are changing gives you a big picture view of where future opportunities might be.
Understand the jobs market
Explore employment data for more than 80 regions and across 19 industries. Find:
- Interactive maps, industry and occupation data at the Labour Market Information Portal Mapping channel
- Employment trends at the Industry Informational channel
- Job vacancy data at the Vacancy Report
- Information about workforce shortages in skilled occupations
- View future job projections for the next 5 years at Employment projections
- Go to Employers' recruitment insights to know what employers are looking when they recruit, and how they find workers
Main users of the portal
The main users of the Labour Market Information Portal (LMIP) are:
- Employment service providers
- Job seekers
- Policy and program analysts
- People helping job seekers find work
For more information
You can also subscribe to receive updates on, data releases and new research and analysis