The Your Career website, launched by the Australian Government, is designed to help you take the next step in your career.
On this page:
COVID-19 has changed the way we live, work and do business, but there are opportunities on the horizon.
No matter what age or career stage you are at, if you have experienced changes to your career, are uncertain about your future, or you are looking to plan a future career move, Your Career provides clear and simple careers information to help.
For young people finishing school in 2020, the website features the School Leavers Information Kit, Your Career: What’s next for you? providing young people with tailored information about education, training and work options as they navigate the changing labour market.
To assist in using the Kit, there is also information about the School Leavers Information Service, which can also assist young people to navigate the Your Career website, and provide further careers support, where needed.
Your Career also includes:
- career quizzes to explore your future career, or your options now
- education or training options to help you upskill or reskill
- tips for successful job searching, including resume writing
- links to support services to help you find employment, manage your wellbeing and understand your rights at work, and
- an A to Z of occupations, including detailed career descriptions, average pay and jobs in demand.
Your Career is being delivered by the National Careers Institute and is powered by world-leading labour market intelligence from the National Skills Commission.
Visit the Your Career website.