The Department of Education, Skills and Employment (the Department) is seeking input from organisations which may interested in providing employment services under the New Employment Services Model (NESM) in 2022.
This survey is a critical input to ensuring the Department understands the needs of providers seeking to participate in the new model, and inform how the Department will engage with them in the lead up to July 2022.
This survey is intended for organisations who are not currently providing services under other Department employment programs (e.g. jobactive, Transition To Work, ParentsNext). A separate survey has been sent to existing Department providers.
The objectives of this survey are to:
- Understand the types of organisations which might be interested in participating in the NESM provider market
- Understand how these organisations would like to be engaged in the NESM roll-out
Please note: Participation in this survey is voluntary and is not a requirement of future participation in the NESM. Solicitation of feedback and response does not imply any advantage or disadvantage for providers. This survey does not provide a commitment or guarantee on future licensing or participation by providers.
- The survey takes ~10 minutes to complete
- We recommend one response per organisation
- The survey should be completed by a senior executive
- Please complete the survey by Wednesday 9th June
Please start the survey.
This survey is being conducted on behalf of the Department by Boston Consulting Group. All responses will be deidentified and confidentiality maintained. Please direct any questions to NESMChangeManagementSurvey@bcg.com.
We appreciate your input to support this critical piece of work.