The National Careers Institute is calling for innovative ideas on careers development services which could see grants awarded for between $20,000 and $700,000.
The Partnership Grants program will offer funding opportunities for projects where organisations such as industry bodies, employers, schools, tertiary providers, governments and researchers work together to improve career outcomes and education and training pathways.
Funded projects will:
- develop and showcase innovative approaches to delivering career development services
- build an evidence-base for best practice career development
- demonstrate the value of career development
- increase knowledge and create greater awareness of career paths and career information.
Some examples of Partnership Grant projects may include:
- establishing virtual workspaces with industry partners
- growing career advisor capacity and capability
- increasing the reach and impact of existing proven programs
- supporting career influencers to help career decision-makers
- research projects to inform government policy.
The grants will be distributed in two rounds with the first now open until 30 June 2020. The grants range from $20,000 to $700,000 and fund projects that span a maximum of two years.
The Partnership Grants are open to organisations including industry bodies, schools, employers, tertiary institutions, governments and researchers.
- View eligibility criteria and apply now at NCI Partnership Grants website.
- Visit the National Careers Institute Engagement Hub
- Find out more about Delivering Skills for Today and Tomorrow