Looking for work?
Australian employers are still hiring. The Jobs Hub includes an up-to-date list and contact details for more than 250 employers and businesses looking to hire now. Jobs Hub now has dedicated links to jobs in the care sector, defence industry, and a wide range of Government jobs boards.
The redesigned ‘Jobs in demand by location’ tool on Jobs Hub helps job seekers to see current jobs requiring skills similar to theirs in their local area. This tool is part of the Jobs and Education Data Infrastructure project, providing Australians looking for work with access to improved data-driven job matching to help them find jobs in demand that suit their individual skills.
There are almost 60 000 advertised vacancies across a diverse range of industries including; health and care, transport and logistics, some areas of retail, mining and mining services, manufacturing, agriculture, and government sectors.
The website is updated daily with new employment opportunities – boost your job search by regularly visiting the Jobs Hub.
Looking for staff?
If you are looking to recruit people, email our Workforce Contact Centre (email@example.com) for assistance in getting someone with the skills to match your needs. Our services include:
- Adding your advertised vacancy/cies to the Jobs Hub.
- Assistance connecting you with an employment services provider in your region (job seekers register with these Government-funded providers for assistance to find work).
- If you have bulk recruitment needs, connecting you with someone in the Department of Education, Skills and Employment who will work with you to develop a tailored solution. This could include a range of recruitment options, such as connecting you with recently retrenched workers in your area or identifying solutions to address skills gaps.
- Providing guidance on how to post a job vacancy on the Department’s jobactive jobs board, which is one of the main jobs boards used by job seekers.
More information is available at Jobs Hub.
Visit the Jobs Hub to:
- find employers hiring now
- find jobs in demand by location
- find a list of Government jobs boards
- explore careers and apply for jobs in the care sector
- explore and apply for jobs in the defence industry.
Visit Job Jumpstart for tips on improving your job search and application skills.
Visit jobactive to find help for employers and job seekers.
Looking to hire? Contact the department and we can discuss options with you.