The Australian Blueprint for Career Development is a framework for designing, implementing and evaluating career development programs for young people and adults.
On this page:
At its core, the Blueprint identifies the skills, attitudes and knowledge that individuals need to make sound choices and to effectively manage their careers.
Various Blueprint resources are available to download:
- Complete copy of the Blueprint
- Blueprint A4 Brochure or A1 Poster
- Using the Blueprint with Young People
- Using the Blueprint with Adults
- Blueprint review
- Blueprint case studies
- Blueprint worksheets
- Blueprint special purpose tools: A career and lifelong learning skills program for primary schools
- Blueprint special purpose tools: Developing career management competencies in Victorian high schools
- Blueprint special purpose tools: Other tools
- Blueprint special purpose tools: PowerPoint presentations