This page contains resources and information for VET Student Loans approved providers.
On this page:
- VET Student Loans Manual for Providers
- HELP Information Technology System (HITS) User Guide
- VET Student Loans Style Guide
- HITS and eSAM Training Videos and Quick Reference Guides
- VET Student Loans - Reporting Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) TCSI
- VET Student Loans Courses and Loan Caps
- VET Student Loans 2021Course List and Loan Caps
- VET Student Loans Course Caps Indexed Amounts (for providers)
- VET Student Loans Application Fee and Annual Charge
- VET Student Loans Ongoing Financial Performance requirements
- Cost Recovery Implementation Statement – information on cost recovery
- Data Provision and Statutory Declarations for 2021 Monthly Census Dates
- How to request a variation to conditions of approval or course loan cap bands
- How to request approval of a third party arrangement
- Student Fact Sheet: Tax File Number (TFN) Mismatch
- Requests from Listed and Not-for-Profit Providers for additional approved courses (Schedule 3)
- Quick Guide - Marketing and Publishing
- Quick Guide - Eligibility
- Quick Guide - Applications
- Quick Guide - Information Requirements
- Quick Guide - Census Days and Fee Periods
- Quick Guide - Record Keeping
- Quick Guide - Progressions
- Quick Guide - Processes and Procedures
Induction Day 2020
- Session 1: Program Fundamentals
- Session 2: IT systems and data reporting
- Session 3: Payments, variations, recent changes
- Statutory Declaration - VET FEE-HELP and VET Student Loans
- Statutory Declaration - citizenship - ATSI student whose birth was not registered
- VET Student Loans Parental Consent Form
- Adding Approved Course Form (Schedule 3)
Census day calculator
Language literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment tool information
Approved LLN assessment tools for use to meet the VET Student Loans program student entry requirements are available on the Language literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment tool information page. The page also contains information for VET Student Loans approved course providers seeking approval of an LLN assessment tool.
Information for VET Student Loans Approved Providers - FAQs
I still need help
If the FAQ's above have not answered your question, you can submit an enquiry using the VET Student Loans Providers form.
VET Student Loans provider enquiry form
Your personal information is protected by law, including under the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identifiable individual. Personal information includes an individual’s name and contact details.
Purpose of collecting your information
We will use the information you have provided to handle your enquiry.
We may need to collect further information from you in order to handle your enquiry. If you do not provide this information to the department, it may affect how we handle your enquiry. In some circumstances, it may mean we are not able to handle your enquiry.
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed to other parties where it is necessary to handle your enquiry, where you have agreed, or where it is otherwise permitted under law (including the Privacy Act).
To contact the department about your personal information email firstname.lastname@example.org.