The Youth Advisory Sessions helps young people aged 15-24, in online and digital employment services to maintain their work readiness and/or motivation and to find employment. Young people can get up to three, free, one-hour advisory sessions with a specialist youth consultant.
Check your eligibility
To participate in Youth Advisory Sessions, you must be:
- Between 15-24 years
- Participating in Online Employment Services (OES), Volunteer Online Employment Services Trial (VOEST), or in New Employment Services Trial Digital (NEST Digital) are eligible to participate.
Youth Advisory Sessions
The sessions are flexible, and your consultant will tailor the sessions to your needs. You can choose face-to-face, video call, or over the phone.
You can get help with:
- career advice
- education/training options
- finding job opportunities in your local area
- writing or updating your resume
- job interview tips
- Support to improve your skills and build expertise
- Support to stay motivated
- Information or connection to other Government or community assistance (including mental health organisations).
Book a session
Log into your job seeker dashboard and go to your Activities Tab.
If you are eligible, you will be able to see and select Youth Advisory Session from the Activity Type drop down list. Click Search to find a provider in your area.